Saturday, June 26, 2010
Ooey Gooey Cupcakes
If you like boston cream donuts, you will LOVE these cupcakes!
1 box of yellow cake mix
1 tub of milk chocolate frosting
1 container of cool whip
1 box of vanilla pudding
1. Prepare cupcakes as directed on the back of the cake box and allow ample time to cool.
2. Prepare vanilla pudding while cupcakes are cooling.
3. Mix vanilla pudding with 1/2 of the carton of cool whip.
4. Pour pudding/cool whip mixture into a pastry bag with a tip that has a round hole.
5. Place tip of pastry bag into the middle of the cupcake and fill with mixture. Fill it until it reaches the top of the cupcake. Do this to all of the cupcakes.
6. Frost cupcakes with frosting.