Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fluffernutter Cookies



I found this E-A-S-Y recipe from the Picky Plate. Of course it caught my eye because there were only 3 ingredients. I made them tonight and I feel like they were missing something. Mine definitely didn't look like the ones on the website, they were very flat. My Mister agreed with me, saying there was some sweetness missing. But, they may work out better for you, so I still decided to share. Let me know what you think if you try them!

Fluffernutter Cookies
1 Cup creamy peanut butter
1 large egg
1 cup marshmallow cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl mix the peanut butter and egg until well combined with a spoon. Slowly stir in the marshmallow cream until just combined. You want to see the marshmallow cream not fully incorporated, almost like swirled through. With a small-medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until baked through. Let cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.
-about 18 cookies

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished