Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tomato Basil Pizza

Have you tried the new Philadelphia cooking cremes yet?  I bought a few after finding them for a great price and tried out the pizza recipe this week.  I love that they give you a few recipes to choose from on the box.  I already had pizza dough, so this was an easy choice for me.  The pizza was easy to make and done within 15 minutes.  I was a little hesitant about how it would turn out because there wasn't any sauce, but it was surprisingly good.  Just as good the next day left over as well.  I'm looking forward to trying more cooking creme recipes! 

What You Need

ready-to-use baked pizza crust (12 inch)
1/2 cup  PHILADELPHIA Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
tomato, thinly sliced
  fresh basil leaves, torn
1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Make It

HEAT oven to 425ºF.
SPREAD pizza crust with cooking creme; top with remaining ingredients.
PLACE crust directly on middle oven rack.
BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until cheese is melted.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished