- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers
- 1 cup chopped skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 cup thinly sliced peeled firm ripe peaches
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine honey and lime juice in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Stir sour cream into honey mixture; cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 2. Place tortillas flat on a work surface. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons cheese over half of each tortilla; top each tortilla with 1/4 cup chicken, 1/4 cup peaches, and 1 teaspoon cilantro. Fold tortillas in half.
- 3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Place 2 quesadillas in the pan, and top quesadillas with a cast-iron or other heavy skillet. Cook 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until tortillas are crisp and lightly browned (leave cast-iron skillet on quesadillas as they cook). Remove quesadillas from pan; set aside, and keep warm. Repeat procedure with the remaining quesadillas. Cut each quesadilla into wedges. Serve with sauce.