Looking for a quick treat that is sure to please a crowd? This is it.
I've seen a few Rolo brownie recipes floating around on Pinterest. I wanted to make them, but wanted to create a bite sized treat. So, I used my mini muffin pan, my all time favorite Pampered Chef product. These sweet treats took me just 10 minutes to make. I put half on a plate for hubs to take to work and froze the other half. Of course I taste tested a few too!
I'm trying to freeze half of all the sweets I made right now to help me prepare for the holiday rush that is right around the corner. I'm sure these will freeze well and I can't wait to add them to my cookie plates in a few weeks. Enjoy!
36 Rolo candies- unwrapped
1 box of brownie mix & ingredients with mix (egg, oil, water)
1. Prepare brownie mix according to the directions on the box. Also, preheat oven to the temperature stated on the box.
2. Using the Pampered Chef small scoop, scoop the brownie mix into the Pampered Chef mini muffin pan (sprayed first).
3. Place an unwrapped Rolo into the center of the brownie mix.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. As soon as they come out of the oven, take a knife and use it to go around the edge of the brownie. This will separate the brownie from the pan and will keep it from sticking or breaking when you take them out. Let them cool for a few more minutes before you put them on a cooling rack to cool completely.
Yields 36 cups