Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pampered Chef- Powered Sunshine Cookies

Surprised to see another Pampered Chef recipe?  

I had a goal this month to try 10 new PC recipes.  

I forgot about the goal.  

I remembered the goal this weekend. 

I've been baking for hours each night when I get home from work to meet this goal. 

 I like crossing things off my list and don't want to admit to the world that I didn't meet the goal.  

Which is why I chose this quick and easy cookie recipe.  I'm also still testing cookie recipes for my cookie exchange this weekend and freezing for the 

holiday craziness. 

These cookies- light, fluffy and tasty! 



Powdered Sunshine Kisses


Ingredients:
1  package (18-19 ounces) lemon cake mix
1  egg, lightly beaten
1/3  cup vegetable oil
2  tablespoons water
1/3  cup pecans, chopped
  Powdered sugar
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine cake mix, egg, oil, and water in Classic Batter Bowl; stir with Mix 'N Scraper® until thoroughly combined. Mixture will be slightly dry.
  2. Chop nuts with Food Chopper. Transfer nuts to Batter Bowl using Handy Scraper; mix well. Using Small Scoop drop level scoops of dough 2 inches apart onto flat Baking Stone.
  3. Bake 13 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 3 minutes on Baking Stone; remove to Stackable Cooling Rack. Repeat with remaining dough. Cool completely. Fill Flour/Sugar Shaker with powdered sugar. Sprinkle cookies with powdered sugar.
Yield: 3 dozen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished