Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cheesy Artichoke Cups- Pampered Chef

These little cups were made for our New Year's Eve party.  I've said it over and over again, I just love bite sized appetizers.  Well really, bite sized anything.  I picked out this recipe because I love the green olive/ artichoke combination.  It's the first time I've used the wonton wrappers in a recipe and it was much easier than I imagined.  I make the filling earlier in the day and kept it in the fridge.  All I had to do was use my small pampered chef scoop to fill each cup and popped them in the oven.  This recipe did not disappoint. Enjoy! 


Cheesy Artichoke Cups
Ingredients:
24  small wonton wrappers (3-inch squares)
2  jars (6.25 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts
1/4  cup chopped red bell pepper
1/3  cup sliced ripe pitted olives
1/4  cup (1 ounce) fresh grated Parmesan cheese
1  garlic clove, pressed
1/2  cup mayonnaise

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Press wonton wrappers into Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan using Mini-Tart Shaper. Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade for later use. Pat artichokes dry with paper towel. Chop artichokes and red pepper using Food Chopper. Slice olives using Egg Slicer Plus®. Grate cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Press garlic using Garlic Press.
  2. Combine chopped vegetables, olives, cheese, garlic and mayonnaise in Classic Batter Bowl.
  3. Fill prepared muffin cups with artichoke mixture using Small Scoop (1 scoop per muffin cup). Bake 12-14 minutes. Let cool in pan 2 minutes. Carefully remove and serve warm.
Yield: 24 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 79, Total Fat 6 g 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished