Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Burlap Wreath


 
Materials: 
1 3/4 yards of black burlap
1 wire hanger
scissors
festive ribbon
glue gun

Directions: 
Cut the burlap into 4 inch strips.  Make sure to cut them the same length, I just eyeballed it and it was obvious.  
Make the wire hanger into a circle.  Just unhook the top of the hanger, shape it into a circle and wait to rehook the top. 
Thread the burlap through the hanger.  I folded it back and forth to create a ripple effect.  Keep going, using all of your strips of burlap or until your wreath is full. 



 Rehook the top of the hanger.  I folded the hook park of the hanger down and hid it behind the burlap.  

 I finished off the wreath with an orange and black bow.  You can find tons of online tutorials on making bow, this is my favorite.  I just hot glued the bow to the burlap.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished