Monday, March 18, 2013

Egg Garland



This project was inspired by Pinterest.  I remember pinning it last year but never got around to making it.  This year I made sure to add it to the top of my list and gave myself a good amount of time to get it done.  This entire project took me about 20 minutes and didn't cost a thing since I used items I already had at home.  
Aren't those the best kind of projects?!? 

Materials: 
Paint Chips
Yarn
Hole Punch
White Chalk Marker 
Egg Shaped Tracer

Instructions: 
I started out with paint chips I grabbed at WalMart.  


Next, I used an oval/ egg cookie cutter to trace shapes on all of the paint chips. 
Make sure to trace on the back, not the colored side.  
Then you don't have to worry about cutting it perfect. 


After that, I decorated the eggs with a chalk marker.  
You could use paint but the white for the chalk marker shows up best for me.  


To finish it up, I hole punched the top of the eggs and put yarn through the holes.  
I used a scrapbook hole punch, smaller than the regular paper punches. 
The holes were just big enough for the yarn to fit through.  
That is it.  Now find the perfect place to hang it up! 













1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished