Friday, November 13, 2009

Candy Cookie Surprise



I love to bake, but that doesn't mean I like spending all day in the kitchen. I like recipes that are easy, different, and delicious. This recipe is all of the above! I needed a quick recipe for a going away party and this was sure to be a hit! I found the recipe in the Taste of Home magazine Best Loved Cookies and Bars. I followed the recipe exactly and they were fantastic.

Ingredients:
1/2 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
1/4 cup all purpose flour
24 miniature Snickers candy bars

Directions:
1. In a small bowl, beat cookie dough and flour until combined. Shape 1-1/2 teaspoonfuls of dough around each candy bar.
2. Place 2 inches apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove to wire racks.

Makes 2 Dozen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished