Monday, May 24, 2010

Chocolate Eclair Dessert




Last night I needed to make a dessert, and only had an hour to make it (including going to the store). I had NO IDEA what to make, and didn't want to get something store bought. As I was on my way to the grocery store, I remembered I had a neat app on my phone for All recipes.com. This app has a recipe spinner. I put in dessert, chocolate, and 20 minutes or less. This is what I found. It took 10 minutes to make and was enjoyed by all at our 24 watch party. The only thing I didn't love was how soft the dessert was. It was in the fridge for 2 hours after I made it, but it was still a little gooey. Next time, I will use chocolate whipped frosting, instead of regular chocolate frosting. But, if you need a quick, cheap, and tasty dessert....look no further!
Chocolate Eclair Dessert
Original Recipe Yield 1 9x13-inch pan
Ingredients
2 individual packages graham crackers
2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
3 cups milk
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
Directions

Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan with graham crackers. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Stir well. Stir in whipped topping to pudding mixture. Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer. Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding. Top all with a final layer of graham crackers and frost with chocolate frosting. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutritional Information

Amount Per Serving Calories: 401 | Total Fat: 13.7g | Cholesterol: 5mg
Recipe from All Recipes.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished