Monday, November 15, 2010

Cake Mix Cookies


It is one of the busiest times of the year at my Mister's job and I wanted to send in something sweet for his team. I remembered seeing a recipe for cookies made from cake mix, which I had in my pantry. I went to All Recipes and found this fabulous recipe for cake cookies. I have to say these were very simple to make and came out delicious. I made my first batch with chocolate chips and then after a request from my Mister, I added butterscotch chips to my second batch. Loved these and will definitely make them again!
Ingredients

1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in the oil and eggs until well blended. Mix in chocolate chips. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from pan to cool on wire racks.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished