Thursday, January 13, 2011

Appetizer Ring



I came across this appetizer while going through my daily reads.  I found it over at...Keeping up with the Jonses.  It looked good and I had all the ingredients at home.  So, I made it for our National Championship party.  I can't say it was a hit, but I enjoyed it.  Looking back, I probably should have made it for an event with my girlfriends.  Not an event with boys, who just want to eat meat and carbs! Mine definitely isn't as pretty as Kendall's and I probably over did it with the strawberry preserves. But, it was still pretty tasty.  


Appetizer Ring

Ingredients:
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups mayo
2 cups chopped pecans
2 bundles chopped green onions
1 jar of strawberry preserves

Combine first 4 ingredients and spread into bottom of a well-greased bundt pan. Refrigerate overnight (covered). When ready to serve, run a spatula around the edges and invert on a serving plate. It should come out in a nice ring pretty easily! Spread the preserves on the top and put the rest in the center of the ring. Serve with crackers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished