Taste of Home is where I found this quick and easy appetizer. It's one of my super bowl recipes, so I don't have the reviews from hub's friends. But, he gave me a thumbs up and I thought it was pretty good too. It would even be good with veggies. I only prepared half of the recipe, we aren't having too many people over today! Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, beer and dressing until smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese. Serve with pretzels. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.