Whenever I want an easy dinner, I go straight to my casserole recipes. I found this one in a Taste of Home magazine I had from last year. It was simple and very tasty. I even went back for seconds. Enjoy!
Taste of Home recipe.
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken stuffing mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in stuffing mix. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, layer chicken and broccoli in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with soup. Fluff stuffing with a fork; spoon over soup. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 6 servings.