Friday, February 11, 2011

Chocolate Filled Crescents

I came across this recipe last night through a link up.  It was perfect timing because I was heading to visit some friends.  I had all the ingredients for this recipe and thankfully it didn't require a lot of time. I decided to cut the dough in half to form mini crescents because I wanted more than 8 pieces.  These came out so good.  They were still warm when I got to my friend's house, which made them even better.   The recipe comes from Pillsbury and it will be one that will make frequent appearances around here from now on.  You're going to want to add this one to the top of your recipe list! Enjoy. 


1
can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1/2
cup mini-chocolate chips
Powdered sugar, if desired
DIRECTIONS
  • 1Heat oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
  • 2Place tablespoon of chocolate chips on wide end of each triangle. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
  • 3
      • Bake at 350°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished