Monday, March 7, 2011

Advice & Wishes for the Mommy to be...


I loved every minute of planning my MOH's baby shower.  I wanted to add lots of personal touches to the shower, which lead me to countless hours of online searching.  One of the things I decided to make, was this advice and wishes jar. 

Here's How: 
I bought a vase from Michael's and decorated it with ribbon and rhinestones. The rhinestones were self adhesive and I hot glued the ribbon.  I found the bottle frame in the dollar section at Target and printed out a little sign/direction.  Last, I used old scraps of scrapbook paper.  I found every pink & green piece of paper I had and cut it into different sizes.  All with enough room for guests to write a little message.  I put a small pail with pink & green pencils on the table for guests to use to write. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished