I'm at the point where I have too many saved recipes. I have an email folder and another folder on my bookmarks bar. I have hundreds of recipes and add to them each day. I need to stop saving them and start cooking more! This recipe came to me via email from Taste of Home. If you're looking to get recipes mailed to your inbox, I would suggest Taste of Home and Cooking Light. Definitely my top 2 magazines and now emails. I had another recipe planned for tonight, but after the crappy day I've had I decided for the easy route. Mine didn't come out looking like they do on the website, but they were good. I would probably dip them in egg beaters instead of milk next time and brown them on the stove before baking them. We used the left over asparagus from last night along with the brown rice to go with the chops. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- Cooking spray
- Place milk in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cheese, bread crumbs, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Dip pork chops in milk, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; spritz chops with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 9-11 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.