Sunday, May 22, 2011

Chicken with Rosemary Butter Sauce



This recipe comes from Taste of Home magazine.  I've had it in my recipe binder for a while now and was in need of a chicken recipe this past week.  I'm not a sauce master yet, but this has been my best yet.  The sauce was good on the chicken but it was AH-MAZING on white rice.  Enjoy!


Ingredients

  • 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
  • 2 tablespoons butter, divided
  • 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
  • 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary

Directions

  • In a skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
  • Add wine to the pan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Add cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Stir in rosemary and remaining butter until blended. Serve sauce with chicken. Yield: 2 servings.

1 comment :

  1. This sounds absolutely amazing and I love how simple it is to make. I'll definitely be trying this out this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished