This recipe comes from Taste of Home magazine. I've had it in my recipe binder for a while now and was in need of a chicken recipe this past week. I'm not a sauce master yet, but this has been my best yet. The sauce was good on the chicken but it was AH-MAZING on white rice. Enjoy!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Add wine to the pan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Add cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Stir in rosemary and remaining butter until blended. Serve sauce with chicken. Yield: 2 servings.