Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tiramisu Bowl

Last weekend, we hosted Mother's Day dinner at our house.  We decided to grill out (those recipes to come) and I thought this bowl would be the perfect ending to our dinner.  It was cold, light and fresh. This was another recipe that popped into my inbox from Kraft.  I was able to prepare it earlier in the day in order for it to have 2 hours to chill.  When I first started making this dish, I became instantly frustrated because the darn wafers would not line up around the bowl.  Every. Single. Time. I lined them up, they all fell over.  It was a domino effect.  After walking away a few times, I decided to line the wafers up with the bottom facing out.  That worked. Thankfully.  The rest was easy to make.  But, this dessert didn't taste like tiramisu to me, it didn't have enough of the coffee taste.  Nonetheless, it was enjoyed and eaten.  

what you need

1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
3 cups  cold milk
2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
1 tub  (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
48 NILLA Wafers
1/2 cup  brewed strong MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee, cooled
2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, coarsely grated
1 cup  fresh raspberries

make it


1
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Beat in milk and dry pudding mixes. Stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP.
 

2 LINE 2-1/2-qt. bowl with 24 wafers; drizzle with 1/4 cup coffee. Top with half each of the pudding mixture and chocolate. Repeat all layers.

3
TOP with remaining COOL WHIP and raspberries. Refrigerate 2 hours.


1 comment :

  1. This looks delicious!! Thanks for sharing...can you just send me some? I am too busy to bake lately:( Booooo!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished