I saw a picture on Pinterest of Smores Pie and knew I had to make it. I love all the smores creations I've made and couldn't wait to add this one to the list. Here is the recipe that I originally found. Since I made this while we were on vacation, I didn't make the dough from scratch. I didn't want to lug my mixer with me nor did I want to do all that work at the beach. So, I bought pre-made cookie dough to make the pie. It worked very well, sooo much easier! You can find the ingredients and directions here. Below you will find my step by step directions. I used 2 packages of cookie dough, 2 cups of fluff and 3 Hershey's candy bars. Make sure to let the pie cool before you cut it. I enjoyed the pie the first night we made it but I LOVED the pie after it had been in the refrigerator over night.
1. Place cookie dough in an ungreased pie dish
2. Press the dough to form a crust.
3. On a piece of parchment paper (or aluminum foil) shape the 2nd package of cookie dough into a circle. Make sure it's as big as the pie dish.
4. Spread the fluff on top of the cookie dough. Then top with pieces of Hershey's chocolate.
5. Place the round cookie dough on the top of the pie. Press edges together.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes