Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pringles Containers Cookie Jars


I'm always looking for creative and inexpensive ways to package gifts (especially cookies) over the holidays.  A while back, I saw these Pringles containers turned cookie containers on Pinterest.  I knew they would come in handy over the holidays. So, for the past few months I've been buying and eating Pringles when they go on sale.  I was able to save a few containers for gifts this season. I rinsed out the containers a few weeks before I used them. After that, I just used one sheet of scrapbook paper for each container.  They had to be trimmed down a little.  I just measured the length of the container and used a paper cutter to cut it evenly. From there, I glued the paper to the container, wrapped the rest of the paper around and glued the other side down.  To finish it off, I just added a little bit of ribbon.  If I had more time, I would have attached a little gift tag. I love how they turned out and will definitely be saving them next year as well! 


4 comments :

  1. The mystery behind superpump250 is the stimulants which give you 100% mentalconcentration and abnormal amounts of nitrous oxide vitality that opens up your veins. legal steroids center This gives you crazy skin tearing pumps. Wouldn't it be pleasant to leave the exercise center with tore biceps and going on for a considerable length of time after wards? The muscle building fixings contained decreases muscle to fat ratio ratios while expands bulk amid your work outs; numerous individuals begin feeling the pumps 5 minutes after they begin preparing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supplements like elusive elm, aloe vera juice, and marshmallow root fit into the last classification and in this way can without much of a stretch be taken together - since they're all attempting to fulfill the same thing.top steroids Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. An overabundance of mass, whether it's beginning from fat or muscle, can without a doubt be ruining. steroids online UKIt puts a great strain on the body and can lessen life range,phen375 US
    particularly if an inherited slant to cardiovascular contamination exists.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished