Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pretzel Rolo Brownie Bites


This is another Pinterest inspired creation.  
I think the ones I saw on Pinterest were blondies, but I was too lazy to make anything from scratch.  So this is what I came up with.  

These bad boys are easy to make.  All I did was make a boxed batch of brownie mix, following the directions on the box.  I used my small Pampered Chef scoop to scoop the brownie mixture into a greased Pampered Chef mini muffin pan.  I cooked them for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick came out clean.  I immediately pressed a rolo into the middle of the baked brownie.  As soon as the rolo was slightly melted, I pressed the square pretzel on the top.  I let them cook a bit in the pan before I moved them to a cooling rack.  

I personally loved the sweet and salty combination.  YUM!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished