Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Chocolate Marshmallow Fluff Squares


This is a weight watchers recipe that I found while searching for yummy desserts that were low in points.  I always loved peanut butter, jelly & fluff sandwiches growing up, so I knew I would love this combination.  This recipe reminded me how much I love marshmallow fluff!  What I loved about this dessert is that you don't have to make too many, you can make one a night if you wish.  I didn't drizzle the chocolate over the top as the directions suggested, I just dipped the ends in the amount of chocolate called for.  The chocolate on the top made the dessert! Enjoy!



8 whole reduced-fat cinnamon graham crackers
3 Tbsp reduced-fat peanut butter, creamy style
3 serving(s) Culver's® Toppings Marshmallow Crème Topping, (tablespoons), or other brand
2 oz semisweet chocolate, chips variety, melted (1/4 cup)
3 Tbsp peanuts, oarsely chopped  


    * Break each graham cracker in half to make 16 squares. Spread each of 8 squares with 1 rounded teaspoon peanut butter. Spread each of the remaining 8 squares with 1 rounded teaspoon marshmallow crème. Press the peanut butter and marshmallow squares together to form sandwiches; place on a wax paper–lined baking sheet.

    * Drizzle the melted chocolate over each sandwich in a zigzag pattern and sprinkle with the peanuts. Freeze until the chocolate is partially set, about 10 minutes. Yields 1 sandwich per serving.


Each Square is 4 points

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished