Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pumpkin Toffee Chip and Rolo Chunk Cookies


Pumpkin + Chocolate Candy = Pure Bliss
After another blogger suggested this recipe to me, I knew I had to make it immediately.  And boy am I glad I did.  I will say that this is by far my favorite chocolate pumpkin recipe.  I plan on going to the store again this week to get more ingredients so I can make them to share with my neighbors. If you love pumpkin and chocolate, you'll be sorry if you don't give this recipe a try! 
Recipe Courtesy of Picky Palate 
Ingredients:
1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
One 15 ounce can Pumpkin (I used Libby’s)
2 cups mini chocolate chips
1 cup toffee chips
1 1/2 cups chopped Rolo’s (I used the mini baking rolo's and cut them in half)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment or a silpat liner.
2. Place cake mix and pumpkin into a large bowl, mix to combine. Stir in chocolate chips, toffee chips and Rolo’s, mixing until combined. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 15-17 minutes until cooked through. Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve room temperature or chilled.




 *You'll notice the caramel from the rolo's seeped out, it was easy to break off after the cookies cooled.  BUT...I was glad I had used a baking mat!


Makes 4-5 dozen cookies

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished