Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Apple, Cranberry & Pecan Stuffing


This recipe was from Thanksgiving.  I just found it in my draft section.  OPPS! What I loved most about this recipe was how quick and easy it was. The only change I'll make to it is adding dried cranberries instead of fresh.  The fresh cranberries were a little tart for me (and hubs too).  But, I think the apple/ cranberry/ nut combination is perfect.  I will definitely make this recipe again.
Looking for a Christmas dinner stuffing?  Try it!



Apple, Cranberry & Pecan Stuffing
Courtesy of Kraft Foods 


what you need


1-1/2
cups  apple juice

2
Tbsp.  butter or margarine

1
pkg.  (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken

1
small  apple, chopped

1/2
cup  cranberries

1/4
cup  chopped PLANTERS Pecans, toasted

make it


BRING juice and butter to boil in medium saucepan on high heat.
ADD stuffing mix and fruit; mix lightly. Cover. Remove from heat.
LET stand 5 min. Stir in nuts.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished