Thursday, February 14, 2013

Candy Heart Valentine Frame



Here is a simple and cute Valentine's decoration for your house. 

Materials: 
8x10 frame
candy hearts
heart tracer
red cardstock (or your color choice)
hot glue

How it's done....
1. Take the paper out of the frame. 

I made sure the background paper was the same size as the paper I was taking out.
2.  I used my Crucit to cut out a heart tracer.  I glued the tracker onto the background paper I chose, which was red card stock. 


3. Put the frame back together.  


4. Line up the hearts on the tracer.  I made sure to put them all on BEFORE I started gluing. 
Once everything was the way I wanted it, I glued down the hearts one by one (with hot glue). 


Once they are all glued down, you're done! 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished