Monday, April 29, 2013

Easy Peanut butter Chocolate Chip Cake Bars

A few weeks back we went to a friends house for dinner. 
I knew about it all week. 
Knew I was going to bring dessert. 
But all three times I went to the store, I forgot to get something to make. 
I can't tell you how often this happens. 
So, I set off in search of a recipe I could make with ingredients I had at home. 
I always keep a variety of cake mix in the house.  
There are just so many options to do with it.  
Thankfully, I found the following recipe on Pinterest and made some changes using ingredients I had. 
The bars took me no time to make and were delicious. 

Peanut butter, chocolate, a thick chewy bar....my kind of dessert! 

                                                          
 Adapted from I'm a lazy mom


Ingredients:
1 box yellow cake mix
2 eggs beaten
5 T melted butter
1 cup peanut butter chips
1 cup chocolate chips 

Directions:
Mix all ingredients together. 
Pour into a brownie pan (this one is my favorite) 

1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished