Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Secret Fruit Salad

This past weekend my parents had us over for a BBQ.  My mom and I always talk about the menu a few days before we get together.  Since spring weather has arrived, I knew we had to have fruit salad on the menu.  And I remembered seeing a pin that said adding vanilla pudding to fruit salad was amazing.  So, I added fruit salad and vanilla pudding to the grocery list.  

Results: The pin was spot on.  This is the secret to the best fruit salad.  I didn't really measure the amount of pudding mix I used.  I just added it until I felt most of the fruit was coated.  
All of the guests asked what I added to make it so tasty.  I'll be making it this way from now on! 

Secret Fruit Salad
Courtesy of Rachel Schultz 





1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished