Sunday, September 8, 2013

Banana Mango Fruit Pops

On the first and third Saturday of every month our local outdoor mall has a fresh market.  It's something that we all look forward to.  I stock up on produce, hubs enjoys gourmet grilled cheese and little miss gets a fruit pop.  These fruit pops are amazing.  They have the most unique flavors, last time I was there I had lavender lemonade.  Little miss usually had citrus watermelon and always cries when it's gone.  

Since she loves the pops so much, I decided to make them for her at home.  We were given these Ikea popsicle molds as a favor at a recent birthday party.  They were the perfect size for her pops.  

The first kind I made was banana mango, mainly because it's what I had at home.  
They took minutes to make and I froze them overnight. 
I couldn't wait for AG to wake up from her afternoon nap so we could head outside for her afternoon snack.  After she realized what was happening (water table fun and popsicles) she was just as excited as I was!  The fruit pop was a hit.  AG wouldn't let go of it until it was gone and wasn't a happy camper when that happened.  

Popsicles and water table fun have become my favorite part of our day.  



Ingredients:
2 frozen bananas (thawed a bit)
1 ripe mango
a splash of OJ 

Directions: 
Blend all ingredients together. 
I used a food processor, it took just over a minute.  
Once everything is blended, pour it into the popsicle trays. 
Freeze and Enjoy!


*I run them under a little water to make taking them out a tad easier*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished