Thursday, December 12, 2013

Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cookies



Cookies, Cookies, Cookies
They're all over my kitchen.  
Many have been boxed and given to friends. 
But many are still hanging around. 
Which means, hubs and I are eating them. 
These are probably one of my new favorites.  
If you love cinnamon (like me), you'll enjoy these. 
Part of me wanted to add chocolate chips to the recipe, but I'm glad I didn't.  
They were perfect (and EASY) just the way they are! 
If you're looking for a recipe to bring to a cookie exchange, these would be a hit!
Enjoy.




Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cookies 
Courtesy of Lemons for Lulu 
Ingredients
1 cup butter softened
1 ½ cup brown sugar
1 egg
2 ¼ cup flour 
2 teaspoons baking soda
½ teaspoon salt 
¾ teaspoon cinnamon *I doubled the cinnamon*
1 10 oz bag Cinnamon Chips

Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 375. In a bowl of a mixer, combine butter and sugar and beat until creamy. Add the egg and mix well. Place the four, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a separate bowl. Carefully add flour mixture to butter mixture-scraping bowl as necessary. Continue to mix until well blended. Stir in cinnamon chips.
2. Drop dough by tablespoons onto cookie sheets. Bake just until edges are set, about 8-10 minutes. Let cookies cool for 1 minute on baking sheets before removing to a cooling wrack.
*Makes 48 cookies*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished