When making my meal plan, I always include one night of pasta.
Finding pasta recipes without dairy has been difficult.
Anytime I come across a pasta dish without dairy, I usually add it to the menu.
Especially if the picture looks as good as this one did.
I couldn't pass it up.
Results: Delish. Healthy. Quick. Will definitely make it again.
Shrimp Pasta with Tomatoes, Lemon and Spinach
Courtesy of Bev Cooks
INGREDIENTS: * 1/2 pound extra large shrimp, thawed, peeled and deveined
* 2 tsp lemon zest, divided
* 1 pinch crushed red pepper
* 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves removed and chopped
* 1 sprig fresh oregano, leaves removed and chopped
* 2 basil leaves, torn
* 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
* 4 cups baby spinach
* 2 Tbs. lemon juice (or more!)
* 1/2 pound angel hair pasta
* coarse salt and freshly ground pepper