Monday, March 31, 2014

{crock pot recipe} Sweet Glazed Pork

This recipe reminds me of the sweet and sour meatballs my mom makes every year for our Christmas Eve party. They cook all day in the crock pot and are always a hit at the party.  When I came across the same ingredients with pork chops for dinner, I knew they would be good. The only change I made to the recipe was adding a few teaspoons of minced garlic.  I served the pork chops with jasmine rice and broccoli. I'll definitely make this recipe again, next time putting a twist on it using jellied cranberry sauce instead of grape jelly. 

Sweet Glazed Pork

Ingredients:
4-6 boneless pork chops
1 (12 oz) bottle chili sauce
1 cup grape jelly
Directions:
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place pork chops at the bottom. In a bowl, mix together the chili sauce and the jelly; pour on top of pork chops. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours (do 8 hours if your pork chops are frozen) or HIGH for 3-4 hours (I prefer the low and slow method for these).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished