Looking for an easy cookie recipe that is sure to please?
Do you love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups?
If so, than you will love this recipe!
With just 5 ingredients, the mix is ready in no time. Add in a quick baking time and you have fresh cookies that taste like candy in less than a half hour. Your friends and family will love you for sharing these this holiday season!
1 box of chocolate cake mix (18.75oz)
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup peanut butter chips
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Mix together cake mix, oil and eggs.
4. Once combined, add in peanut butter and chocolate chips.
5. Mix well.
6. Scoop tablespoon sized balls onto the cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
7. Bake 8-9 minutes.
8. Move to cooling rack within 5 minutes of taking them out of the oven.