Saturday, December 19, 2015

Cranberry Crockpot Meatballs

For the past 20 years, my parents have hosted an open house on Christmas Eve. It's a day I always look forward to. Every single year, my mom makes crockpot meatballs. She usually uses grape jelly with cranberry sauce, but this year I wanted to change things up a bit. I wanted to make the recipe a little more festive, so instead of using grape jelly, we used cranberry sauce. As always, the meatballs were a hit at the party and gone by the end of the night. 

Did I mention that these take no time to make. They're a simple appetizer, which makes them a must for holiday parties.  Enjoy! 



Ingredients: 
1 26 oz bag of frozen meatballs (fully cooked)
1 jar of chili sauce (14 oz) 
1 can of jellied cranberry sauce (12 oz) 

Directions: 
Pour meatballs into the crockpot. 
In a large bowl mix together cranberry sauce and chili sauce. 
Pour sauce mixture over meatballs in the crock pot. 
Cook on low for 4 hours. 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished