Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Cranberry, Apple & Pecan Stuffing

Two years ago, I made this semi-homemade stuffing. It took just under 20 minutes to make and was full of flavor. When I made it the first time, I used fresh cranberries. We thought they were a little tart and opted for dried cranberries the second time. The sweetness of the cranberries combined with the crunch of the apples and nuts dresses up any boxed stuffing mix. The little cook time and delicious flavor will make it a  recipe you come back to time and time again.



Ingredients

Instructions
  1. In a medium saucepan, bring juice and butter to a boil.
  2. Add stuffing mix along with the cranberries and apples, mix lightly.
  3. Once fruit is mixed in, remove from heat. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
  4. Stir in pecans before serving.

Adapted from Kraft Foods

1 comment :

  1. Everything looks fabulous!! I am in love with this dish. Thanks for sharing the recipe here. I am also going to host a DIY party for my son’s 8th birthday at one of local venues in Chicago. If you have any DIY party ideas then please share as I can’t think of any right now!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished