Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Pineapple & Cucumber Salad

One dinner we make once a week over the warmer months is tilapia. It's so easy to cook and my three year old will actually eat it. Although, we fib a bit and tell her it's chicken. Whatever works. I love making fish with a salsa to go over top or fresh fruit and vegetables as a side. 

Last week I had both cucumber and pineapple in the fridge and decided to combine them to made as a salad to go with our tilapia for dinner. Cucumber pairs well with a variety of fruits so I figured it would be just as tasty with pineapple. I was right. The combination with fresh squeezed lime juice was flavorful, which made it a great pair for the fish we made. Enjoy! 


Ingredients: 
1 cup chopped pineapple 
1 cup quartered english cucumber 
1 lime 
1 tbs cilantro (chopped) 

Directions: 
Mix together pineapple and cucumber. Squeeze the juice of one lime over the mixture and stir. Top with chopped cilantro. 

Pecan crusted tilapia with riced cauliflower and cucumber pineapple salad. 
A perfect summer dinner! 

15 comments :

  1. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the little changes that make the greatest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose its good enough to use some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was an excellent article. You made some great points.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woooow, amazing blog to read, thanks for sharing, and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really helped me by writing this article. I like the subject too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT ARTICLE,THIS WHAT TOTALLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The article you shared, it was very interesting and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lot more peoople must read his and understand this side of thhe story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was surprised that you’re not more popular since you definitely possess the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, I want you to keep writing like this. Because this story is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for writing this post. I like the subject too.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished