Monday, May 2, 2016

Hand Picked- Teacher Appreciation Gift

Teacher appreciation week is here for lots of teachers. 

 Have you picked out the gifts your child's teacher is receiving?

 I'm a little ahead of the game this year since AG's teacher appreciation week isn't for a few more weeks. I wanted to create a few little gifts I could give throughout the week and then a nice gift card for the end of the week. 

One of the gifts I'll be sending to school with AG is hand soap with these little tags. 

Teachers can never have enough hand soap. It was always something I had on my classroom wish list when I was a teacher. I love the fresh scents of Bath & Body Works soaps, which is what I'll be using for the gifts. 

I created 4 different colored printables for you to download for free. All you have to do is print them out on cardstock, punch a hole through the corner and tie the tag onto the soap. 


Print your free copy of these gift tags here. 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished