Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Egg Breakfast Muffins

I’m all about quick and easy breakfast options in the morning. In the past, I would grab some sort of protein bar. But, after really looking into the ingredients in many of them, the sugar was really high. So, I started looking for a better for me breakfast option. Egg muffins were first on my list to try. 
Not only was I amazed with how easy they were, they were delicious. Full of flavor, filling and just as good leftover as the day I made them.It's been about a month since school has started and every morning I've had an egg muffin for breakfast. Sometimes at home on the table with a hot cup of coffee, others in the car on the way to work after a hectic morning. 


Ingredients
Servings: muffins


Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
  2. In a large bowl, beat eggs and season with salt and pepper.
  3. Add diced peppers, turkey sausage and cheese to eggs and stir until all ingredients are mixed together.
  4. Fill each muffin tin about 2/3 full of the egg mixture.
  5. Bake for about 25 minutes or until the edges are brown and the center is cooked through.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished