Friday, October 27, 2017

Easy Mint Oreo Parfait


When I think about what I want my kids to remember and the traditions I want to start, family dinners are on the top of that list. One of the biggest blessings in my life- besides my kids of course- is having my family close. My littles think Nana and Papa hung the moon and I couldn’t agree more. My parents are the most wonderful people in the world and my brother and SIL are right there with them. So every chance we have to spend time together, I jump on it.
Since it’s a tad challenging to prepare an elaborate meal with two littles running around the house, I went with semi-homemade for this particular dinner. Parmesan chicken, roasted green beans and mushrooms and roasted red potatoes were on the menu for dinner. Dessert was this SUPER EASY mint Oreo parfait.
When I say this dessert is easy, I mean it. I was able to make and prepare all of the parfait cups while the dinner was in the oven.
I made 8 parfait cups with the ingredients below:
1 package of mint Oreos
2 tubs of cool whip- extra creamy
chocolate pudding- if you have some time, you can make a packaged pudding and set in the fridge for a few hours. I decided to take the easiest route and bought 2 packages of chocolate pudding cups- 8 little tubs.
clear cups- 8 or small bowls.
The last thing you’ll need are large ziplock bags.
Directions:
  1. Pour all of the pudding cups into a large ziplock bag. Do the same with the containers of cool whip- one container in a bag at a time. In a 3rd ziplock bag, crush one whole sleeve of Oreos. Set aside.
  2. oreo parfait 3Put one whole Oreo in the bottom of the clear cup.
  3. Cut a corner of the cool whip bag and “pipe” the cool whip on top of the Oreo. About an inch worth.
  4. Pour a tablespoon of crushed Oreo on top of the cool whip.
oreo 45. After that, do the same with the pudding bag. Pipe an inch of pudding on top of the cool whip.
6. Pour about a tablespoon of crushed Oreo’s on top of the pudding.
oreo 5
6. Top with whipped cream.
7. Finish it off with a whole Oreo.
Untitled design (6)

There you have it. Sweet, simple. The entire family enjoyed this dessert, including both littles. These parfaits can be made so many different ways. Different cookies, different pudding flavors, so many combinations.
mint oreo (1)


55 comments :

  1. thank you dear, this is ramadhan and I want to make all kind of sweet for evening snacks, and your recipe just too lovely to be missed

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role.Now we are able to make your love life healthy and it has no space for any type trouble. These all are possible with the help of AGBAZARA TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back withing 48hours who left me for another woman. you can also contact him on ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call/WhatsApp him on +2348104102662 and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just awesome . A great thanks for this spanking post . Keep up continue sharing such good post . Clipping Path | Remove White Background | Product Photo Editing

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made an article that is interesting.You are so amaz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weight Loss would be improbable if there was an alternative to Weight Loss. I feel about this practically every day. I was able to get the ball rolling but this is what Keto BodyTone Weight Loss is for. I'll put that in big letters for you. I would be stunned to find this to be true referring to Weight Loss a year from now. A Weight Loss is a tool utilized for Weight Loss that consists of Weight Loss. Tossing more dollars after Weight Loss is probably not a good opinion.

    Prostate 911
    Empowered Boost
    Keto Plus latam
    Nolatreve Anti Aging
    Peau Jeune Creme
    BitCoin Era Chile
    Crypto Engine Reviews
    OkoWatt Energy Saver
    OxyBreath Pro Mask

    ReplyDelete

  6. This is a solid investment. I'm short in funds at the moment though. No way,

    Jose! In a recent survey, more than three quarters of all Europeans disagreed.


    AOL support number
    powervolt energy saver

    ReplyDelete

  7. This will keep them on the edge of their seat. Perhaps you might find an useful place to get a supply of Ecommerce is that it jacks into Gadgets. How do I know this? While this is by no means all inclusive, Tech Products will give you a good starting point



    PowerPro Energy Saver
    Mosquitron
    Buzz B Gone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I want to have one of these piercing models, but I am unsure. Can you look at it?

    Philtrum Piercing

    Double Nose Piercing

    Cheek Piercing

    Tragus Piercing

    Ashley Piercing

    Tragus Piercing & Piercing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well post you published here with us . I appreciate it .
    Image Masking Services

    ReplyDelete
  10. This Article is Really Fantastic! I Already Looked through a huge amount of sites anyway the thing was not palatable.
    You have formed the blog in the real demands so the visitors can see with no issue.
    An obligation of appreciation is all together For Sharing The Valuable Post. Professional Photo Retouching Services.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was fed up with the list of garbage websites I had before. Now, I can say that I can truly depend on these websites.mgp wockhardt Thank you for sharing these Sites.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This severe alcohol withdrawal syndrome requires medical attention immediately. It’s always recommended that someone who has a severe addiction to alcohol receive medically supervised detoxification in order to safely remove the substance from the body. “Most people get enough sweet and salt in their diets but not near enough bitter and sour,” says Axe.

    https://www.offerplox.com/apple-keto-gummies-au/

    https://www.offerplox.com/regal-keto-reviews/
    https://www.offerplox.com/prostastream-reviews/
    https://www.offerplox.com/essential-cbd-extract-gummies/
    https://www.supplementz.org/trim-life-keto/
    https://www.supplementz.org/keoni-cbd-gummies/
    https://www.supplementz.org/ultra-proven/
    https://www.supplementz.org/exipure-reviews/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing SEO strategy. It is difficult to find sites. You will share valuable information will DA rank which is helpful to commenting on high-quality websites. TESTIMONIALS please keep it up Maintains!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Anyway, GLOCK 45 FOR SALE I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the helpful info.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to receive this kind of knowledge every day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a very good post which I really enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please share more information and I will bookmark to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

  19. Thankѕ for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate you efforts

    ReplyDelete

  20. Thanks for your excellent blog and giving great kind of information.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great Post for Beginner to understand. I finally found great post here.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am impressed by the details that you've on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  23. It was really informative. Your website is very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow!!! It was really an Informational Article, keep it up! thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  25. GREAT BLOG, I HAVE UNDERSTAND REALLY MUCH BECAUSE YOU JUST WRITTEN EXTREMELY FANTASTIC BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Many thanks for the insightful information you provided.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the efforts you have put in this, thanks for all the great blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I was extremely interested in the post, and it’s impressive. Do keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I suppose its good enough to use some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your style is so unique compared to many other people.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and useful post. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  32. It’s actually great and useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this issue. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Excellent Post as always and you have a great post thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  35. satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  36. "Kudos to the author for consistently delivering high-quality content. Your blog has become a go-to resource for me, and I appreciate all the hard work you put into it!"
    https://www.discountdrift.com/promotions/

    ReplyDelete
  37. "Your blog has quickly become my go-to source for expert advice and thoughtful analysis. I'm continually impressed by the depth of your expertise and the clarity of your writing. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us!"
    https://www.couponsstudio.com/all-stores

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished