Sunday, December 6, 2009

Apple Pie Dip



First, sorry for the blurry picture (I will post a new one when I make it again). So, I was determined to find some new recipes for my holiday parties. I came across this one on Kraftfoods.com and it caught my eye. I prepared the dip a few hours before the party and made a few additions. I added a few more spices (cinnamon & pumpkin pie) to the top of the dip before I put it in the oven. I also served it with Stacy's Cinnamon & Sugar pita chips. Overall, a simple and delicious recipe.

1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 apple, chopped, divided
1/4 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Tbsp. finely chopped PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
WHEAT THINS Original Crackers

Make It!
HEAT oven to 375°F.

MIX reduced-fat cream cheese, sugar and spice in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in half of the apples.

SPREAD into pie plate or small casserole dish. Top with remaining apples, Cheddar and nuts.

BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until heated through. Serve with crackers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished