Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween Apothecary Jars


This weekend I put up all of my fall and Halloween decorations. I was so excited to do this, because this is the first holiday in our new house. So much more room for me to decorate! After putting everything out, I thought I had a lot more than I actually do. I wanted to buy a few decorations to put out, but didn't want to spend lots of dough. I knew one thing I wanted was few glass decorations to go on our entertainment center. All of the decorations on our entertainment center are glass, so I wanted everything to match. Off to Michael's I went. I used my 50% off coupons and bought both of these jars for about $4.00. I filled each one with candy, hot glued a festive ribbon around the top and voila....new decorations!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished