Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Candy Trains




I make these every year with my students.  They are always a great hit and yet, so simple to make.  I usually pair it with hot chocolate and The Polar Express movie.


You'll Need:
1 roll of lifesavers
1 pack of gum
1 Hershey's kiss
1 caramel square
4 mint candies


Directions:
Hot glue the roll of lifesavers onto the gum (on top).
Glue the kiss on the "front" of the train and the caramel on the back.
Finish it off with the mint candies as wheels.
That's it!



Here's another variation I've also tried:

The bottom piece is gum, mints as wheels, a Starburst as the front and a chocolate candy directly behind the Starburst. 

1 comment :

  1. I love these! I wish I would have seen this post before our Christmas party. The kids would have loved to make these. I'll save it for next year! Thanks! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished