Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ho Ho Ho-Santa Hats


A mom of one of my former students sent a this link.  She said she thought of me when she saw it and she hit the nail right on the head.  This is my kind of crafty creation!  I went out and bought all the supplies and two days later....I got to work.  Now, this wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.  And...mine definitely didn't come out as perfect as Thrifty Chic's.  Nonetheless, it was a fun craft and it looks pretty darn cute on top of our bar".
 

I have enough left over materials, so it looks like someone is going to get this as a gift.  Any guesses on who?  



 *Notice how all of the pictures are from a certain angle?  Yes?  Well, there is a very good reason for that.  I'd recommend lining up the diamonds before gluing!  

Happy Crafting!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished