Monday, December 20, 2010

Oreo Pops

At first, I wasn't going to post this recipe.  To be honest, I haven't even tried one yet, but my husband is addicted.  Therefore, that means its good enough to share with all of you!




Ingredients:
1 package of oreo cookies (minus the 4 I ate)
1 package of cream cheese (8 oz)
1 package of white chocolate coating (almond bark works great)

Directions:
1. Crush Oreos (I used a food processor)
2.  Mix cream cheese and crushed Oreos (make sure cream cheese is softened, you can continue to use processor if you put cream cheese in a little at a time)
3.  Shape into 1 inch balls.
4.  Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour
5.  Place sticks (found at Michales) into the top of the balls and then dip into white chocolate coating.
6.  Decorate and place on wax paper to set.  I placed mine back in the refrigerator and kept them there until I was ready to serve.
ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished