Monday, September 5, 2011

Pampered Chef- Chocolate Nut Tarts


My mom made this Pampered Chef recipe two weeks ago at my first pampered chef party.  This recipe uses my favorite PC product, the mini muffin pan.  If you don't have a mini muffin pan, you must get one.  You can make the best bite size appetizers and desserts in them.  I use mine twice a week.  I'm so glad my mom decided to make this recipe, because it is now a new favorite of mine.  I made these for our football party this weekend and there was only a few leftover.  I froze them, hoping to take them out again for another party.  But...that didn't last long.  Hubs and I took them out tonight for dessert!  These are a must make! 

Chocolate Nut Tarts


Source: The Pampered Chef

1 (15 ounce) package fudge brownie mix (I prefer Dark Chocolate mix)
2 1/2 cups pecans or walnuts
1 tablespoon butter, melted
2 tablespoons dark corn syrup

Heat oven to 350 degrees F.

Prepare brownie mix in bowl according to package directions and set aside.

Chop nuts finely with the food chopper. Combine nuts, butter and corn syrup.

Generously spray mini-muffin pans with vegetable oil spray. Use the small stainless steel scoop to portion nuts into bottom of mini-muffin pan cups. Press with min-tart shaper to form a shallow crust (nuts will go up sides to form a cup). Flour mini-tart shaper after each use. Place brownie mixture on top of nuts with small stainless steel scoop. Bake for 13 to 16 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes or until tarts remove easily from pan.

48 tarts


To purchase any of the tools mentioned in this post, visit my Pampered Chef website.


  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished