Monday, September 19, 2011

Pencil Vase




This is another classroom creation that was inspired by Pinterest.  All you need is an empty (and clean) soup can, pencils (3-4 packs of 12), hot glue and some embellishments.  To make it, just take the paper off of the can.  Hot glue the pencils to the can.  I made sure (tried my best) to glue them all in the same spot.  You want them to be lined up with the bottom of the can, not shorter or longer.  When you're done gluing the pencils you can use your creativity to design the outside.  I decided to use ribbon and a wood apple that was already painted.  I just added my name with a sharpie paint pen and hot glued it on.  It's as simple as that!  These would be great and inexpensive gifts for teacher appreciation gifts!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished