Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops

This recipe has been a hot pin on Pinterest recently.  A friend of mine made it and posted how delicious it was on her Facebook, so I decided to give it a go.  Now that it's almost fall, I've decided to break out my crock pot.  This was the first recipe I made in it this season. It comes from Real Mom Kitchen

I have to agree with my friend, this recipe was one of the best pork recipes I've ever had.  It was by far the easiest to make.  If you click on the link, you'll also find a great mashed potato side.  We went with brown rice and veggies for our sides.  Enjoy! 



Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops 
Ingredients:
6 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
1 packet dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning
10 oz can Cream of Chicken Soup
Directions:
Place pork chops, Ranch seasoning and soup into a medium sized crock pot over high heat for 4 hours or low heat for 6 hours.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished