Monday, May 14, 2012

Kit Kat Brownies



I've seen lots of candy brownie combinations floating around lately.  My favorite candy bar is Kit Kat.  After teacher appreciation week I came home with about 10 kit kat candy bars, so I decided to see how they would taste in a brownie.  I used a dark chocolate Betty Crocker brownie mix and prepared the mix as directed on the box. Pour half of the brownie mix into a 9x13 greased baking dish.  Break apart the bars and lay them across the pan.  You can break them into smaller pieces if you choose.  After all the candy bars are on the mix, top it off with the remainder of the brownie mixture.  Make sure all the candy bars are covered.  Bake as directed on the box.  These brownies are best the day they are made. Enjoy!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished