Thursday, June 21, 2012

Daddy Survival Kit & Hospital Survival Kit

I wanted to do something special for hubs for Father's Day this year.  Since we're less than 8 weeks away from the birth of our baby girl, I decided to make survival kits for him.  I decided on two, one for the hospital and another for home.  The hospital one is filled with all his favorite candy, soda and snacks.  The Daddy Survival Kit is more meaningful with specific items and sayings to go with (sayings can be found below).  I also bought him the diaper bag that he wanted.  He was completely surprised and loved all his gifts.  Now the challenge will be not eating all the candy before we head to the hospital! 






PRINTABLE SURVIVAL KIT NOW AVAILABLE
CLICK HERE FOR BABY GIRL
CLICK HERE FOR BABY BOY





9 comments:

  1. So cute...good job on those gifts girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The baskets are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! No one ever thinks of the dads! That is awesome. Newest GFC follower. Love for you to follow back when you get a chance. I am hosting a Mom's Monday Mingle. You are welcome to link up.

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea and it is very thoughful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm def doing this... I'm due feb 14 so it would be a great v-day gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The information that you provided was thorough and helpful. I will have to share your article with others.
    survival kit

    ReplyDelete
  8. How much did you spend on each kit?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!

Welcome!

Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Loading...


Simply Made

Share it

Popular Posts

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Image by iStock
 
Blogging tips